Thursday 23 August 2012

Hehehehehehe.

Hey :) so how’s your mood? Do you feel any different than you did earlier today?
- Kinda bored. Definitely, this morning started off excellently since it was super hot and sunny but now it’s thundering and raining, and sorta cold. D; hmph.
What do you look for in a friend? Is it important that your friends have similar hobbies and interests to you? Or is it more important that you just enjoy their company?
- I generally look for people who are super fun to hang around with and can have a good time anytime. ;D It’s not important, but it’s nice to. (:
Has anyone ever spread a malicious rumour about you?
- Wouldn’t say it’s malicious but people had passed rumours about me before, sure.
Are you comfortable with talking to the opposite sex, about sex?
- Dirty jokes, muahahahaha.
What are your views on people who claim to have had spiritual or paranormal experiences?
- I would believe them, but I would stay away from them, I’m sorry.
Have you ever felt so ill that you actually wanted to die?
- No, not so much I want to die. :P Oh, but there was a time that I wasn’t ill, but had a lot of problems, yes I did.
Have you ever had a friend that you were really close with, but you ended up drifting apart? Why do you think this happened?
- Yep, old primary school friends. Mainly because high school was a new start and also our interests and stuff started to shift away, but we kinda close in the sense of the memories we had together.
How much of an issue would you say peer pressure is for you?
- Not much, teachers taught us well. ;D
Would you be able to give up eating your favourite food(s), if your doctor said you had to?
- If it was life or death situation I guess, but then there’s no point in life afterwards. D:
If you’re single, do you ever feel jealous of people who are in relationships? And if you’re in a relationship, do you ever feel jealous of people who are single?
- I’ve never been in a relationship, so I wouldn’t have an idea of what it’s like. But it would be nice to have someone supporting you.
What’s in your pencil case?
- Pens, post it notes, highlighter, scissors, gluestick, pencils, erasers – there’s more but I shan’t name them. ;P
Is there anything in your room that you wouldn’t want your parents to find?
- Hm, don’t think so.
Are you wearing anything fragranced atm?
- Yep, on the bus Julia lent me some of hers since I had sport and smelt really funky.
Was your last illness something contagious?
- Hm, a cold?
When did you last update your Facebook profile photo?
- Few months ago.
Have you ever felt confused about your sexuality?
- Oh wow, yes. Still question it, but since still growing up, guess I’m pretty sure I’m straight. (:
If you found out your friend was sleeping around, what would you say to him/her?
- If they know what they’re doing and are certain they wouldn’t be regretting it, then I’ll leave them. Otherwise I’ll ask them what’s up.
How should someone of the opposite sex go about starting a conversation with you?
- Just say hey, and then try to hold the conversation. I hate when I have to try and keep the conversation going and feel like there is no effort from the other person.
What was the last kind thing that someone did for you?
- Hmm…not sure…BUT my sister just helped me empty my bin, it was overflowing because I’m always too lazy to chuck it out.
Tell me about someone you dislike. Why do you dislike them? Do they know that you dislike them?
- Hmmm…maybe before, but now there’s no one I don’t like.
Have you ever had an ex who refused to accept that it was over, or tried to cause problems when you got into a new relationship? What happened?
- Never been in a relationship. (:
Have you ever felt so strongly for someone that you believed them to be totally irreplaceable, as if you could never be happy with anyone else?
- Hmmmm……
Out of all the horror films you’ve ever seen, which one scared you the most?
- Holy crap, I hate horror films in general, and my room is all dark so not going to say.
Who was the last person to tell you that they were disappointed in you?
- Maybe my teacher a long time ago.
If you’re an only child, do you ever wish you had some siblings? And if you have siblings, would you like any more?
- I have a sibling, and course! I really want a baby brother. ):
Are you friends with the last person you texted?
- Sure.
Your last Facebook friend request - was it from someone of the opposite sex?
- Not sure.
What does the eleventh text message in your inbox say?
- “So what’s your test on tomorrow?”
Has anyone ever called you easy?
- Nope.
Would you consider having a child with the last person you kissed?
- Never kissed anyone.
Is there a cover version of any song that you like more than the original?
- Hell yeah – Die in Your Arms.
Have you ever liked someone who was a player?
- Not sure.
Do you own anything that has sequins on it?
- I don’t think so. I probably used to.
Have you ever done anything to embarrass your parents?
- Not sure.
Do you own a teddy bear?
- I own a few.
What’s the worst relationship advice anyone has ever given you?
- I’m not sure, haven’t really had any relationship advice.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how happy are you with yourself as a person?
- 8

2 comments: