Sunday 26 August 2012

Update: The Body Shop Haul.

Yes it's me again. 

Today, after tennis training, walked to Westfield and grabbed takeaway lunch. It was goooood~ 

Chicken with caesar salad
Anyhoo, mum had to go to city and my sister had to ask her to get some stuff for her from the Body Shop, and since my sister and I couldn't go (homework -grr), wrote a list of what we wanted to buy. So I ended up stocking up on a lotta stuff, hehe. 

L-R: tea tree blotting sheets, born lippy strawberry stick lipbalm, pink grapefruit body butter
The Body Shop Tea Tree Blotting Sheets
Can't live without these, and just ran out of them so got THREE, hehe. 

The Body Shop Born Lippy Strawberry Stick Lipbalm
I own the other one, in the pot form, and didn't know they had come out with these. I've already opened it, and it smells exactly like the one I have and it's super duper good, it's even better than the pot one. GRAB THIS.

The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Butter
I had one that was in the scent Moringa, and to be honest, it's sorta strong and was a bit too moisturising. Got one for normal skin and this one is so so good, smells divine.

Anyhoo, also got some deodorants from Coles, can't be bothered to take photos of those because they're not special, thanks for reading!

Michelle x

2 comments: