Friday 24 August 2012

Two in a Day.

Hi :) how are you today?
- I’m good, had a pretty nice day. (:
The last time you were disappointed, what was the reason?
- When I did my commerce essay, and then realised I left some stuff out...
Has anyone let you down recently? Do you feel as though you’ve let someone down?
- Not that I can think of.
Would you talk about your personal life with a stranger?
- I guess, I wouldn’t mind if they were friendly and didn’t look dodgy. ;P
Has a member of the opposite sex ever caused trouble between you and a friend? What happened?
- Hmm….not sure…
Name someone you know that has freckles.
- Have no idea!
Name someone you know that has brown eyes.
- Julia, or my dad.
Name someone you know that wears glasses.
- My sister.
Have you travelled out of your home town recently?
- Recently as this year, yep.
Do you still watch cartoons? Which?
- I’ll watch it if I turn on the TV and it’s on, and seems decent.
Do you like or dislike Valentines Day? Explain.
- I like it even though I’m single. I don’t know, the vibe and the hope of maybe some secret admirer might come along seems exciting. I’m such a dreamer.
If you went to purchase alcohol, how likely is it that you would be questioned, or asked for I.D.?
- No idea and I wouldn’t since I’m underage.
Someone tells you that you look five years older than your actual age. Are you offended?
- I think I have, not really, guess I’ve matured. ;)
Someone else tells you that you look five years younger … how do you feel about that?
- Wait, I look 10 years old ?
Have you met the ex partner of the last person you kissed?
- Never been kissed.
Are you currently attracted to more than one person?
- Haven’t liked someone in a long long time.
How does it make you feel when the topic of sex comes up in a conversation? Does it make you feel awkward or uncomfortable? Or are you okay with it?
- Depends who I’m with, but it’s generally sorta awkward, depends on how people present the topic.
If you saw an attractive stranger sitting by themselves, would you offer to buy them a drink?
- Wait is this alcoholic?
Whose was the last toilet you sat on, other than your own?
- Matrix education’s.
When was the last time you used a public toilet? Do you dislike using public toilets?
- Would the school one’s count as public? And no, as long as it looks sanitary.
If you found out you were pregnant, who would be the first person you would tell?
- My best friend or my sister.
Have you ever had a friend or significant other that your parents didn’t like? What happened? Did you have to stop seeing them?
- Yep, plenty. They just didn’t like them, but there wasn’t much they could do. Soon, my parents kinda got along with it. ;P
Maybe you’ll find it hard to explain, but think about the last person you fell in love with. What exactly do you think it was that made you fall in love with them? Or, if you haven’t actually been in love yet, why do you think that is?
- I don’t think I’ve been in love, and I think it’s because I’m still young…and fresh. ;)
Are you currently hiding something from your parents?
- Hmm...might be, but I’m not sure..
Has the last person you kissed ever made you cry?
- I have never been kissed.
Do you think the last person you hugged has feelings for you?
- Can’t remember who I last hugged.
Are you attracted to the last person you texted?
- Kinda.
List the names of the last 10 people you talked to.
  1. Mum
  2. Dad
  3. Sister
  4. Wilson
  5. Mishon
  6. Julia
  7. Sarah
  8. Daniel
  9. Eileen
  10. Nick (teacher)
Could you tell me one fact about each person? See if you can make it something amusing or interesting :P
  1. Mum – she can fall asleep anywhere!
  2. Dad – can sew.
  3. Sister – addicted to anime.
  4. Wilson – has the scariest serves ever (tennis).
  5. Mishon – abnormally smart.
  6. Julia – has a VERY strange doll on her school bag.  
  7. Sarah – always has a lot of internet tabs open during class, wonder what’s on them.
  8. Daniel – always bored.
  9. Eileen – has short hair.
  10. Nick – has the most awesome accents ever.
Do you think the last person you kissed loves you?
- Haven’t kissed anyone before.
Is there a certain song that will always get you on the dancefloor?
- Hm…don’t think so.
What does the 8th text message in your inbox say?
- Can’t be bothered to check.
Have you ever hugged someone who had a body odour problem?
- Probably.
Would you ever have your significant other’s name tattooed on you?
- Never been in a relationship.
Have you ever kissed the last person you texted?
- Never kissed anyone before.
Which parent do you look the most like?
- My dad apparently.
Have you ever been told that you were beautiful/good-looking, by a complete stranger?
- Don’t think so.
What is a word that you often spell wrong, or forget how to spell?
- Can’t think so one now.
What did you do last Saturday?
- Chinese lessons, and shopping.
What personality traits do you find unattractive? Why? 
- Arrogance - that’s different to confident. I don’t know, it just pisses me off.
Do you go to the cinema to watch films, or do you prefer to just wait until they come out on DVD?
- Cinema.
Do you know your parents’ starsigns?
- My mum is Pisces and dad is scorpio.
Have you ever had a significant other who was possessive? And if you have, how did you deal with it?
- Never been in a relationship.
Have you ever felt like your parents put pressure on you to live up to certain expectations (e.g. school, career)?. How much do they influence the choices you make?
- Of course. But they understand so they didn’t apply THAT much, they encouraged me to do my best, and hopefully achieve what they want me to as well. And I always consult them first when making certain decisions. (:
What is something about childhood that you miss?
- The lack of worry and responsibility and big decisions.
Were you someone’s first kiss?
- Never kissed before.
Have you ever kissed someone who’s name started with a letter G, E, or B?
- Never kissed.
Name a song that makes you cry, or moves you emotionally, and explain why.
- Hmm can’t think of any now. But I think it’s a Chinese song that I have emotionally tied to my parents and sister.
Is there something you want, that you can’t have?
- Money and the ability to buy things I want.
Is anyone pissed off with you atm?
- Hope not.
Is there something you currently want to do, but can’t?
- Sleep.
If you still live with your parents, are you looking forward to moving out and having your own independence? Or, if you don’t live with them anymore, do you ever wish that you still did?
- I guess, but I don’t really want to experience the loneliness so probably get a roommate as well. ;P
Are there any ways in which you’d admit to being maybe a little bit selfish?
- Slightly.
Give me a fact about the last person you held hands with.
- I haven’t held hands with anyone in a long time…
If you’re single, what problems did you encounter in your last relationship? Were these problems the reason for the relatioship ending? If you’re in a relationship, have you encountered any problems in that relationship? If so, how have you dealt with them?
- Never been in a relationship.
Do you ever have days where you feel really upset or cry, and you don’t even know why?
- Yep.
Can you think of 5 moments from the past 7 days that made you smile? Tell me about them.
  1. It being suddenly summerly warm.
  2. Getting my week of tests done.
  3. When someone asked me to their formal.
  4. Cleaning my stuff with methylated spirits.
  5. My new shirt.
Is there someone who makes your heart race? Will you see/talk to that person today?
- Hm, don’t know.

2 comments: