Sunday 19 August 2012

Update: Swimming & Old Photos

Today was the last day for 40 hour famine, thank god, was feeling weak, sleepy and dizzy at this point, and had tennis training in the morning. Even though didn't eat anything, somehow had the energy in the beginning....but then felt super duper tired at the end. But nevertheless, craved to go swimming all of a sudden, so packed bags and went to Olympic Aquatic Centre, and swum for about 1.5 hours?

Horrible photo, hhahahaha! 
Found these photos that I took last weekend, that I was supposed to blog about, no idea why I didn't.

On Saturday, mum got this $3 cheesecake from Gloria Jeans with a purchase of coffee. This HAS to be one of the best cheesecakes I've ever tried, but they are just so expensive (without the promotion :P). 

On Sunday, went to Kmart, grabbed couple of cheap T-Shirts and also snagged this cheap $2 nail kit? It's smaller than it looks, the length of your pinky. ;P It's super handy, and cute. 
Completely pigged myself out today, just ate a lot after my time was up. :D Felt so goooooooood. Last night, was watching my family eat delicious hot food for dinner in front of me. D:

Have a lotta tests/assignments coming up this week, gotta study!

Thanks for reading!
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment