Thursday 2 August 2012

Update: 2 Reasons Why Today was Pretty Awesome Too

Hahahaa, my titles these days.

1. I got free beauty samples from a good friend, Alisa. She got them from the Face Shop, super happy, but I probably will go to the city someday, just to scab more off. ;P


2. Went to a little talk at lunch at school, which is for the university UTS. Basically just a run-down on what they offer and such. It was really interesting, and I'm considering to go there. Their scores don't need to be that high, HOWEVER, I'm really interested in getting into their International Studies, BUT it needs at least an ATAR of 97.00, so I might not get into that, but it sounds super awesome!

Got some free brochures/booklets. 
Anyways, really need to continue with my coaching homework and make it in time for bed!

Toodles,
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment