Monday 8 August 2011

At the Restaurant Part II

I forgot to mention that it turned out it was an old lady's birthday there so we had cake. Of course our family had no idea about it and it was a shock and we had no present D: But happy birthday to her althought I'm definite she doesn't read my blog LOL. She's turning 87 I believe (:

One slice of the cake looked like this:


The flavour was chestnut and it was darn good ! Mouth is drooling at the sight of it. ;P



This was part of the dessert. Darn good too !
  Happy Birthday to the lady (:

Thanks for reading,
Michelle xx

2 comments:

  1. OMG - This isn't meant to be racist in anyway but Chinese parents always get that, lol. Like mine, haha. And the biscuits placed like that looks kinda funny, kehe. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES EXACTLY. SO MY PARENTS WERE MAKING A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT! LOL. There was only 3 left since I practically ate all of them so I quickly took a pic of them. :P xx

    ReplyDelete