Thursday 25 August 2011

Update No. 52 - Haven't Posted in Ages!

I can't believe I haven't posted in about a week. :O That must be some sort of record for me ! So I'm going to update now (:

Uhm...welll honestly nothing happened that was interesting over the past week. But I'm helping out with Daffodil Day tomorrow and so please come and donate some money if you have time to (: Much appreciated. (:

OH YES. I did the 40 Hour Famine last weekend. I gave up food and it was alright since I did it last year before. (: It's too late now if you want to sponser me online since I've given in my form/money today. ): Sorry.

This week on Sunday, I'm going to watch 'Cowboys & Aliens' with Julia ( http://www.xxjuliaxx.blogspot.com/ ) and Bob. Real excited since I really want to watch it. Apparently it isn't that good. :O But I'm still watching it (:

Enjoy tomorrow and your weekend. I'll try to blog more often now (:

Thanks for reading,
Michelle xx

2 comments:

  1. Commenting is back =P I can't wait for Sunday! And today was so fun, so was Matrix, haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY ! :D Neither can I! TODAY WAS HELLA FUN AND MATRIX WAS HILARIOUS :D xx

    ReplyDelete