Sunday 14 August 2011

Favourites Tag - Made by Julia

OK. So Julia 'tagged' me to do this Favourites List. Which I have done many times...well twice before, but that was my songs so yeah. (: And these are separated in categories. I'm going to twist the tag a bit and put two favourites in one category. >:)

Link to Julia's blog: http://www.xxjuliaxx.blogspot.com/

Song:

Right now...I am loving 'Look at me Now' which is by Chris Brown, Busta Rhymes and Lil Wayne. I know everyone knows this but I've been listening to this the most and I have listened to any 'new' songs. :P



Second favourite would be 'Jar of Hearts' by Christina Perri. (: That's a good one too. (: <3


Book:

Definitely 'To Kill a Mockingbird' by Harper Lee. Which I absolutely loved but it was boring at the beginning. No offense. :O
 

 Second favourite would be 'The Red Pyramid' by Rick Riordan. That's another favourite. (:

 Movie/Video:

That's a hard one....well I'll just do a Youtube channel. Which would be Freddie Wong's Channel. Since I love action-packed stuff mixed with comedy. That channel is my favourite (:

Link to his channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/freddiew

Fashion:

Really into cropped stuff. I love cropped tops and cropped jackets and cropped blazers and literally everything cropped.

I'm also loving jeggings because.....I don't know. If you know me, my style at the moment is usually: a hoodie, with jeggings and fringe boots ;) Yeps that's me. And it was funny when the chinese teacher at our school turned up at school in a hoodie, jeggings and fringe boots. :O

Beauty:

First love would be this new lip gloss I got from Bloom. It's a sample sized one but neverless it's really good. I'm going to tell my sister to get me one for my birthday since it's so expensive. After I finish the sample sized one. (: The shade is in Kissable which is really pretty :D <3



 Second favourite would be the Maybelline New York the Falsies Volume 'Xpress mascara. Nearly out of it but I bought the Colossal which I'll try later on. (:



 That's it for now. When I have more favourites I'll post them (: Now I tag Amanda and other people who would read this. :P

Michelle xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment