Friday 2 March 2012

Update: Chocolate Fundraising

Had band rehearsal in the morning today. So worn out from yesterday, which had to go early for badminton, and had sport after lunch AND had to stay back to practise for an English assignment. So really sleepy today, and I really need to catch up on my sleep patterns.

Anyhoo, Julia ( www.littlemisscrayons.wordpress.com ) and I were messin' around in History Elective class, and we both drew these naughty, and strange things on a post it note. (:

Julia drew that rad hamburger and to match it, I added that retarded looking mouth, and she extended a red tongue. Haha! I also wrote all the censored cuss words and that strange gun. And she wrote that expression on the right. :P
Also received my fundraising chocolate today and already have sold quite a lot.



Already sold off about half the box now. Going to take it to Chinese school to sell some tomorrow, as well. (:

Going to watch 'Pretty Little Liars' now, I'll update soon. (:

Thanks for reading,
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment