Saturday 9 June 2012

The Amazing Moments in Life;


Personally, nearly all of these I can relate to myself, and I absolutely agree they are amazing moments in life!

The ones that do relate to me are: 

1. coming home late and going straight to bed.
2. buying amazing clothes that you found on sale.
3. holding hands.
4.unexpected moments that become your favourite memories.

7. taking long showers that wash away your worries. - and this is why I take such a long time in the shower, don't judge me. ;D
8. feeling as though you finally belong somewhere.

10. feeling satisfied after a delicious meal.

12. meeting people that happen to change your life.
13. when you have a great night of sleep.
14. drinking a cup of tea. - GOTTA LOVE TEA!
15. realising everything is going to be okay.

Those that don't apply to me, are those I haven't personally really experienced yet, (: 

Which ones apply to you? (;

Michelle x


5 comments: