Sunday 17 June 2012

Michelle's Style | 17.06.12


beanie - RUBI shoes | denim shirt -  Jayjays | necklace - diva | jeggings - flea market | boots - William's |
Today, basically wore what I did yesterday, but the weather was really good, so didn't have to wear so much. (:

Basically, today had tennis training in the morning and then went to jog even more. When I got home, I was stinky and smelly from running and training, and had to meet up with Julia ( www.littlemisscrayons.wordpress.com ) to find work experience, so changed into this.

I braided my hair to the side because, honestly, it didn't smell very....pleasant, not to put you off. :P But it was kinda windy and didn't want to smell my hair. Also added a beanie because I couldn't keep all my hair into the braid. Then just wore casual clothes. (: Only had 10-15 minutes to get ready so rushed. (:

Anyhoo, hope you're enjoying this! (:

Love,
Michelle xoxo

2 comments: