Saturday 23 June 2012

Michelle's Style | 23.06.12





denim shirt - jayjays | maroon shirt - jayjays | necklaces - diva | scarf - flea market | tights - bossini | boots - william's | bracelets - sportsgirl
So today was super sunny and nice weather, but still kinda cold. I know my looks so far have been kinda repetitive, but haven't really put that much thought into it. But yeah, still wanted to continue this. (:

Anyhoo, so just chucked anything on I guess, can't really say anything structural about this. But super nice day, made me really happy. ;D

And also, on another side note, I know I've failed the challenge, but I will continue it tomorrow, I've just been super busy with doing projects for school which are group based and I really don't want to let down my group, please bear with me.

Anyhoo, thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy these. (:

Michelle x

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy them heaps :] N will try and do it during the holidays xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you should!! <3 x

      Delete
    2. Awesome! :P Is that where you live? XD
      Yeah Julia! You should do them too! =D Look forward to that ^_^

      Delete
    3. No not really, but close to. (: x

      Delete