Thursday 28 June 2012

Favourites: June 2012

SONGS:


So recently found a really nice and sad ancient song covered by Beyonce. Came over it after watching 'The Voice Australia' for a while and one of the singers - Fatai V, she sung her own cover of this cover. But didn't buy her version, just got Beyonce's. (:


Another would be one I always hear on the radio - Lego House by Ed Sheeran. I think most people would've already heard this already, and it's really good. (:


I also had to add one more in this list. Was watching anime some weeks ago and was watching a movie from Naruto Shippuden, and this is one of the most beautiful songs I've heard. Can't understand anything she's saying but she sounds so angelic it's crazyyyyy.


BOOKS: 


Wow. Realised I have not read anything. I'm going to library to borrow some books. My eyes need some food. :P

MOVIES: 


Lord of the Rings. Hands down. I admit sometimes it's a bit slow moving, but then it adds to the suspense and creepiness. (: Otherwise it's really good! <3


BEAUTY: 


Don't have one at the moment! (:

Thanks for reading,
Michelle (:

5 comments:

  1. No beauty?? 8O and NO BOOK??? haha but a lot of music, thanks :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What would you do with the beauty category? :P And yes a lotta music. ;D x

      Delete
    2. HAHAHA! You can't imagine? ;P

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. ORLANDO IS MINE. Sadly he is married. And has a child. </3 x

      Delete