Friday 8 June 2012

Update: Venus Transit, Senior Production && Hot Chocolate! [super long post]

Firstly, I know I have been slacking off and not posting as much as I should. My inner lazy me just can't be bothered to move my photos from my phone to the computer. PLEASE FORGIVE ME, but I have some quote posts coming up hopefully sometime soon. (:

Okay, so on 06/06/2012, there was the Venus transit, which wouldn't happen again until about 125 years later I think? Please correct me on that. ;P Anyways, our school was lucky enough for a nearby university to supply some telescopes around lunch time to see it. At first, I had no idea what it was all about, but decided to have a look since I wanted to live my life to the full, and I hate missing out opportunities. (:

Basically all I saw was the big fat round sun with this black pea sized dot on the bottom left hand corner. :P

Anyways, the next day, Julia (www.littlemisscrayons.wordpress.com ) and I decided to watch the Senior Production drama show which started from 7P.M - 8P.M. Basically it was a combined performance of all our students and the guys' school. It was seriously good! It was just so complex and just really goood!

Before we went though, we went to grab some dinner and food. So first, we went to grab some fries. But we were really scared we would run out of money and Julia keeps all sorts of things in random pockets of her bag, so we were just scavenging in her bag for random money. AND by doing that, we managed to clean her bag out. ;D

Anyways, we had some fries and the lady didn't add enough salt so Julia went back to get some more. But then the lady looked so pissed we didn't want to go back for more. But then it wasn't salty enough to be really enjoyable, so Julia went back. I thought the lady wasn't going to stop pouring the salt, HAHAHAHA.

Not so salty fries. :P 
Afterwards, went to Ajisen Ramen because the fries weren't enough - I know we are big girls. ;) And that was really good as well!

Nearly forgot to take a picture!
So when I got home it was kinda late but the performance was definitely worth it! Congrats to those girls and guys that performed, the band and the directors!

Oh! Nearly forgot, but there was this alleyway next to Ajisen Ramen that was really pretty and I had to take a photo of it. But didn't turn out that nice on camera but thought I'd include in this post anyways!


So today, had a hot chocolate from the canteen and took it to class. Love doing that nowadays since the weather is so cold! D;


For lunch, went to the guys' school to get my lunch for cheaper. Got a mayo chicken sandwich and chicken bites. I wanted spicy chicken bites but I guess there was none today. ): Oh wells, was still good!

Sorry the bites look so disgusting, but there were really good!
Had Matrix coaching afterwards which was okay, moved to another classroom which was much better because we have so many students in our class.

Tomorrow, have Chinese school and on Sunday, tennis training. We have a long weekend this week since it's Queen's Birthday. (: Oh, and happy birthday! :P

Not much to add, but if something is blog-worthy, I'll definitely blog about it!

Thanks for reading!
Michelle x

3 comments: