Friday 15 June 2012

Michelle's Style | 16.06.12





Shirt - Chicabooti | Denim Shirt - Jayjays | Jeggings - flea market | Boots - William's | Beanie - RUBI shoes | Scarf - flea market | Necklace - DIVA 
So I finally have an outfit of the day. Today was really rainy and kinda wet, so did some layering. Wore my boots as well, which I did say I was going to do an outfit with. (: It was just really casual today because just went to school and came home, wanted something kinda warm.

Oh and I did get a beanie for $5 last week. It isn't as good as the other one I saw when I went shopping with Julia, but will get a new one if this one wears out. (:

Also wore my dagger earrings, but couldn't get a picture of them because they kept moving and the angles weren't right.

Hope you enjoyed this, and if you want more, I'll definitely do more!

Love, 
Michelle xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Omg looks great!! And definitely do more! :D Can't believe you bothered to do this, I need to get my act together. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yep I shall! Upload some so I get to see some too! <3 x

      Delete
  2. Oh my gawdddddddd, dis is shoooo cool!!!! 8D Model in the making ;P please do more =D =D

    ReplyDelete