Monday 4 June 2012

Update: Post-Exam Shopping ft. Julia

Hi,

So since it's after exams Julia ( www.littlemisscrayons.wordpress.com ) and I actually went shopping. We planned this before exams so we would have something to look forward to after exams - sorta like a treat to ourselves, if you know what I mean. ;)

We went to a super large Westfield and went to heaps of stores which most were on mid-year sales. Was really really fun! I was really excited the night before. I actually made a list of what I wanted to get, and I got some things from it. One thing I really wanted was a black beanie, but considering I had gotten a lot of things already, I didn't. But I will get one later. But still really want one. (:

For lunch, had curry chicken with rice, it was kinda cheap with the water - $6.90. (:


Not much to add, but made some hot chocolate afterwards and picked up my sister from school. (: Oh and check out her blog here: http://yukiblood.blogspot.com.au/ She's only just started, so no hate. (: ♥

My hot chocolate, sorry about the quality, the camera focused on everything except my hot chocolate. >:(
Took pictures of what I got, which I'm glad I did. (: ♥

So first are two tops I got from this small store called BLUE JADE. If you ever go there, make sure you know what you're getting because no refunds. Personal experience, yall.

Black lace jumper. (: 

Black and white chiffon blouse. This one was kinda pricey - $20. 
Really wanted a denim shirt, and found one in Jay Jays. They didn't have my size, they only had L or XL, and I tried on L, way too large, but I really wanted it, so I'll slightly alter it. (:

Look at how massive it is. ;P
And last but not least, got two pairs of badass looking earrings. Was looking for spiked necklaces, but I really wanted these. Plus, they were on 50% sale. (: Both were from Colette accessories.

Sorry again about the quality - used my sister's phone and it didn't focus well. ): 
All in all, I'm still looking for a black beanie since it is getting kinda cold and my head needs some warmth and luurrrrveee. ;) I definitely need to continue and finish my quote post which I'm finding kinda difficult to write since I have no idea how to elaborate on it, but hopefully it'll be up soon. (:

Have a great one!

Love,
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment