Saturday 2 June 2012

Update: Noggi Drinks && PARTYING HARD

Hi,

My exams are finally over! I'll be writing a quote post and a little rant about universities. (: But right now, partying by relaxing and unwinding myself from the stress over the past week. (:

So on Friday, I finished my three exams which were History elective, PD, and Japanese. Those were the ones that I was the most worried about since they were the hardest for me and I hardly ever study for them; bad I know. Anyways, got to Matrix coaching super early - an hour early. Had takoyaki since it was super squishy for my teeth. That was actually the first time I've ever tried takoyaki. ;O

Also had a Noggi smoothie. I think I was a bit high from the end-of-exam celebrations and so I wanted to change my name. ;D

Me: Hi, can I please have a regular Mango Passion please?
Server: Sure, can I please take your name?
M: Dick.
S: Huh? As in.....?
M: Dick. D-I-C-K.
S: Uhmm...are you serious?
M: Yeah.
S: Do you have a card?
M: No.
S: Okay, I'll...just...put 'D' as your name, please go line up.
M: Okay fine.

HAHAHAHA, had a good crack afterwards though. Had to try and keep a straight face.


Partied the rest of the night. ;D

Today ( Saturday ) had Chinese school in the morning and came home early to have maths tutoring. Was planning to go out tonight, but then it started raining, so we couldn't go ahead with our plans. </3

Oh! And this is what I had for lunch - an OBENTO.


So I sat at home and watched 'The Voice'. ;D ♥ TEAM JOEL. ♥ I can't wait till 'Pretty Little Liars' comes out; which I know is soon. <3 13th I think?

Not having tennis training tomorrow because my coach has a competition to go to, so really want to go shopping with my mum tomorrow, but that might not happen...

Planning to apply for a job so I can earn my own money and save up for when I move out or something. (:

Not much to say, thanks for reading!

Love,
Michelle Qiu

4 comments:

  1. yes u were soooo high, i mean with that lift pranking thing u wanted to do :P dont wry still love u x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HIGH HIGH HIGH. ;D <3 i love you too <3 x

      Delete
  2. HAHAHA HOMG You have guts there ;P awesome prank XD I hope yuo enjoyed that smoothie as much as you enjoyed that prank ;P

    ReplyDelete