Wednesday 11 January 2012

Tag: 39 Questions Tag

1. Where were you 3 hours ago? 
I was at home.


2. Who are you in love with? 
I'm not in love.


3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? 
No, I don't think so.

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? 
Yep, my umbrellas. :P

5. When was the last time you went to the mall? 
Last Saturday. (:

6. Are you wearing socks right now? 
Nope.

7. Does your family own a car worth over $2000? 
Yep.

8. When was the last time you drove out of town? 
Couple weeks ago.

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? 
Yep, went on Sunday. (:

10. Are you hot? 
Temperature-wise? Nope.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? 
Orange juice.

12. What are you wearing right now? 
PJ's.

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? 
I don't own a car, but I'll wash my car for the fun of it. :L

14. Last food you ate? 
My lunch, which was a mixture of leftovers from dinner last night. (:

15. Where were you last week at this time? 
In the CBD with my friends. (:

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Nope, haven't bought any sort of clothing item this whole holidays. (: Pretty proud of myself actually.

17. When was the last time you ran? 
Oh god, I can't remember. Girl, I need to exercise !

18. What's the last sporting event you watched? 
The Hopman Cup ; tennis. (:

19. What is your favourite animal? 
I'd say dog, but I love cats and horses too. <3

20. Your dream vacation? 
To travel the world. (:

21. Last person's house you were in? 
A family friend's. (:

22. Worst injury you've ever had? 
Out of my life so far, when I tripped over my friend in primary, and fell on a sharp rock which went in pretty deep. I have a scar from it.

23. Have you been in love? 
No.

24. Do you miss anyone right now? 
Yeah, I do.

25. Last play you saw? 
Don't watch plays, but the last one would be 'Romeo and Juliet'.

26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? 
Be nice. (:

27. What are your plans for tonight? 
Sit and finish 'Pretty Little Liars'.

28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment? 
Don't have MySpace.

29. Next trip you are going to take? 
Probably to New Zealand.

30. Ever go to camp? 
Yep, school camps.

31. Were you an honor roll student in school? 
No, are there honor rolls?

32. What do you want to know about the future? 
How I'm gonna die.

33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? 
Nope.

34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? 
If orthodontist counts, yes.

35. Where is your best friend? 
Dunno, probably at home?

36. How is your best friend? 
At the best point of her life. (:

37. Do you have a tan? 
Yes, I do. From Jamberoo. :P

38. What are you listening to right now? 
Nothing.

39. Do you collect anything? 
Not really, kind of. I like to collect cosmetics and clothing. (:

I tag people. ;)

Michelle xx

4 comments:

  1. 2. :(...
    8. To where? 8O
    10. I think it means the other hot ^^"""
    12. XD always your PJ's :P
    15. YEAHHHHHH ;D
    22. Ouch...D: That must have hurt T_T
    23. :( T_T
    27. Sighhhhh still?? T_T
    29. WOAH really? 8O When?
    36. Ngawww, I'm glad ^_^
    38. Really? 8O

    ReplyDelete
  2. TO OLIVER :

    Gosh, I kept scrolling up and down. :P Lol !

    2. Why '):'?
    8. Wollongong, I made a post about it. (:
    10. Haha, in that case, I don't know, am I?
    12. They're comfortable. (:
    15. :L
    22. Yes, it did. D:
    23. Oh god.
    27. Well, I have to catch up to Season 2. :P
    29. This year. :P
    36. I'm so happy for her. <3
    38. YEP. Nothing. ;P

    Thanks for taking the time to read and comment (:

    - Michelle <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You scrolled? I scrolled LOL! ^^""""

    Thanks for replying to me :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. TO OLIVER :

    Lol, of course. (:

    It's my thanks to my readers. (:

    - Michelle <3 xx

    ReplyDelete