Sunday 8 January 2012

Update: Donuts Anyone ?

I haven't updated in a while now, so I'm going to update for what I've been doing in the past 3-4 days. 

On Friday, I had to work again, and I unfortunately had to deal with the 'naughty' class. But thing is, all the students there call me : "Miss" and I think that is really hilarious. Makes me feel so old. Basically, the class was really naughty and just kept making noises, and talking, even though they knew it was exam conditions. 

There was this one guy named 'Tao' and he just sat through the whole exam and at the end of it, he just guessed all the answers... Oh and there was this other boy, who I forgot the name of, started picking his nose in front of me.. And wiped it on his exam paper. Gosh, I HAD to wash my hands after collecting the papers. T_T

Had KFC for lunch, which was really nice. And also received my pay which was quite a lot - $160. And I just stayed there for the rest of the day. 

On Saturday, I had a dentist appointment in the morning and so I got my teeth cleaned. Funny thing, they found a small hole in one of my teeth. And what's more funny? My sister had a small hole as well in the same tooth ! That suggests something, haha ! Anyways, I have another orthodontist appointment soon, so I can get braces. And my mum just informed me that I might have to knock out some teeth if I am going to get braces since there isn't enough room. That is...going...to be ...more painful than the actual braces...

For the rest of the day, just went grocery shopping with my parents. And happened to eat donuts. Haha ! I hadn't eaten donuts in ages... And so I kinda splurged...We bought 7 donuts in total, and I ate like...three. I should do some exercise...


On Sunday, ( yesterday ), we went to watch a movie which was 'Tower Heist'. I really really wanted to watch that and it was a blast. Gosh, so good ! Really recommend it, because it has Eddie Murphy in it. :D 


Then I went to Typo to grab some manilla folders : 


And also went to Priceline to buy some stuff for Julia ( www.littlemisscrayons.wordpress.com ), who I'm really looking forward to seeing !! 

Well, signing off now. 

Michelle xx

P.S. Anyone who can name my drawing gets a free donut. ;) 



3 comments:

  1. Domo Kun? Haha! I got the pencil case in that British Flag thingy but not sure if bringing to school. See you soon! <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, what I was thinking, and I think I saw that pencil case. And yes, I did. ;) xx

    ReplyDelete