Saturday 28 January 2012

Update: Expensive Shopping Haul

Went shopping today and got quite a lot of expensive items. :O I think this is really bad, but anyways, just wanted to share.

I decided to get the Lonsdale bag after much though, but the store that sold it for $30, had crappy colours, so I just ended up getting the Original one ( black and white ) :


Used my red pocket money for that thing ^.

Also went to Priceline because Julia said they were having a sale but ended up getting something I wasn't planning to get. A brush. But my old one was coming apart, so guessed this was worth it. Was $18.99, but reduced to $15.19.

And I went to Coles and got this thing I've been seeing on Youtube recently and it intrigued me ( was $9.99 ) :


And lastly, went to Athlete's Foot to grab some new sports shoes. I now go there to buy my shoes even though it's expensive, since I have to wear orthotics and they have shoes that support them. So I asked the lady for lighter shoes ( ie. running shoes ) and more support on the outside since I kept rolling my ankle. The shoes were $159.99. Oh god. Didn't take a picture though, because I couldn't be bothered. I mean, they're just expensive shoes ...

I shall now go on a no spending challenge, and wish me luck!

Thanks for reading,

Michelle <3 x

2 comments:

  1. Nice. ;D Tell me how the brush goes! And it kinda hard to comment with phone so might not see me round for a while. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks! Washed it today. (: It's so soft, and got addicted to feeling it. ;P And sure, D: Will miss you! </3 x

    ReplyDelete