Thursday 19 January 2012

Update: Oh no, lemme guess ; Shopping Again?

Yeah, the title says it all. I went shopping with my mum and sister today, at Westfield.

But here is a picture I took yesterday of my cat in a really hilarious position while sleeping :


Close up :

HAHA ! His leg ! ;D
I passed the pet store and there was this gorgeous adorable ginger kitty and I took a picture with it, taken by my sister :

Isn't it adorable? :3
Anyways, bought 3 spiral notebooks from Typo. They were on a sale of 3 for $10.



And bought a pair of denim shorts on sale at Glassons for $25 :



There was a sale at the jewellery store, Diva where you could get 6 pieces for $10, so my sister and I decided to both get 3 each pay for it together. I got these three :




When I got home, I ate a Golden Gaytime, which sounds really weird but it's this really good iceblock with biscuit crumbs stuck to chocolate covering of icecream.

Took the picture outside for better lighting. 
That was my day. Oh had, lunch at a foodcourt but didn't take pictures because I had a kebab and it looked...dodgy. If you know what I mean.

Well good day.

Thanks for reading,
- Michelle x

2 comments: