Tuesday 24 January 2012

Update: Sleeping Late.

I haven't updated in a while, and that's because I haven't done anything interesting lately. But I figured I better post something before my readers think I'm dead. Haha!

Last night, I think I drank too much green tea on the day, but I couldn't sleep for 3 hours. I went to bed at 10P.M and around 1A.M, I got up and just decided to read my book 'War Horse'. I finished the book in 30 minutes and decided to write a diary entry. Honestly, I was so awake, I started to think I'm more of a night person ! Haha! My brain was functioning really well.

Anyways, I woke up today at 9A.M feeling really really tired, but I got up anyways, so to make sure that I will be really tired tonight so I can sleep earlier. I have to wake up early tomorrow, since I'm going with Julia ( www.littlemisscrayons.wordpress.com ) and Jennifer to the mall.

Been a really unproductive week for me; Youtubing, Facebooking, gosh, I think I'm living on internet supplies. Haha! I really should start getting ready for school, which is next week. I can't believe the 6 week holiday went past so quickly!

Anyways, I hope everyone is well.

Thanks for reading this utterly pointless post,
- Michelle x

2 comments: