Wednesday 11 January 2012

Update: I Want to Paint...

I was working on Tuesday, and I had to supervise the naughty class again, and there was this boy named Eddie that was really angry at a group of boys that were calling him Eddie Ding Dong. And he got really really mad and at a point he started throwing chairs. God, I had to stop that and it was painful. But he listened to me when I asked him to stop. So that wasn't too bad. I worked overtime, but voluntarily, so I'm not going to get paid more. Just wanted to help out before my sister leaves. So I marked papers. Gosh, Grade 4 writing papers are so hard to read, since most of the arguments they make, make no sense to me. 

On Wednesday, started a TV series : "Pretty Little Liars" and it's taking me forever to go through the first season since there are so many episodes and each episode is around 40 minutes. It's really interesting, though some episodes give me the chills. Thanks to Julia  ( www.littlemisscrayons.wordpress.com ) who gave me the links. 

Who's your favourite character? Mine's Aria. (: 
Since I've been watching so much, I've been drinking a lot of green tea as well, since it tastes good. Been using the mug thing that I got for Christmas. 

Are you allowed to leave the bag inside? Because, I keep refilling it, and can't be bothered to replace it each time. 
I have this strong urge to start painting again. I usually do oil painting, but now I want to start acrylic painting again. I guess, the brushes will be easier to clean. So I need to start buying my art supplies and I'll blog about how it goes. I had to watch a video on Youtube so it'll help me with techniques, and Tim Gagnon is really inspiring me and I want to paint this one, that he did : 


Subscribe to him, I did. He's an amazing artist. I'm going to try and recreate that. I hope it'll actually look something like that. Lol !

Last night, I had 2 hectic hours with the cat. It began with him miawing at a bush, and trying to find something in it, that he couldn't reach. At first I thought he was calling to the birds up in the tree, but I realised it was something in the bush. So I thought it was like an insect or something, so I actually carried him into the bush, but he got really heavy so I stopped. BUT he still kept calling, insistently, so I actually got a broom and started sweeping through the bush. Eventually, a bird flew out. And the cat was chasing after it. My sister was screaming, and my dad was screaming, and I was kicking the cat, well, chasing after him. He got the bird, so it was injured, and when he got his claws off the bird, I carried him inside, so he'll stop chasing after it. And we thought the bird flew away, so we had dinner. 

After dinner, it turned out that the bird was hiding, so my dad, sister and I thought we should try and get the bird out of the yard. So spent another hour trying to scare it outside. And eventually, we did. But took a lot of work. Didn't help that it was really really gusty outside. Blew my hair in my face, so I lost the bird and had no idea where it went, until my dad found it again. 

I'll wrap this up now. 

Thanks for reading,
Michelle xx

4 comments:

  1. So long x.x LOL! good luck with painting! XD I'm sure you will create masterpieces :P pretty little liars doesn't look too bad...but don't scare yourself too much plz D: And poor birdy :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, sorry ! It was rather long. Thank you. (: And it's not too scary. (: And yes, RIP. <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take a picture of the picture when you paint it. :] Mine's Hanna. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will ! <3 And I love Hanna as well. Gosh, it's hard to choose. :P xx

    ReplyDelete