Sunday 22 January 2012

Update: Happy Chinese New Year!

I want to wish everyone a happy Chinese New Year, and if you don't know already, I'm Chinese so this is a big deal. (:

I hope people got some red pockets, which is basically a tradition for adults to give children 'money' or treats in a red pocket, to wish them a happy new year. The day that every Chinese child waits for, HAHA, I'm kidding.

Yesterday night, went to my grandaunt's place for dinner, where they made really good dumplings. Now I regret not taking photos.

Recently, I'm really into this song by Chris Brown 'With You' :


It's old, but I lost interest in Chris Brown after he 'bashed' Rihanna. </3

I'm going out with Julia ( www.littlemisscrayons.wordpress.com ) and Jennifer this Thursday. Really excited for that.

Really got nothing to say.

Enjoy,
Michelle <3

2 comments: