Sunday 15 January 2012

Update: Girls' Day Out

First of all, I just realised that 'War Horse' is a novel written by Michael Morpurgo. So I'm definitely going to read it, and now I realise why the story was so sad, he writes depressing stories but they are really good. <3 Julia ( www.littlemisscrayons.wordpress.com ), you should check this out ! <3

Anyways, today, went out with Julia ( www.littlemisscrayons.wordpress.com ) and Jennifer to the CBD, and we went shopping around Marketcity. Was really really fun, though I did kind of promise myself not to buy anything, I broke that promise. And I also broke my record of not buying any clothes this year, and we're only 16 days into it. Oh well, I'm happy with what I bought.

I bought a jumper/sweater from Supre that says 'Brooklyn 84 New York Champions' and I'm wearing it now. Really comfortable. <3 <3 <3 Going to use it so so much. Julia has this as well, perhaps we can wear it together on Halloween.



I took the pictures outside for better lighting, before the sun goes down.

We went to Ajisen Ramen for lunch, which has really good and nice food.

Taken by Julia <3
I got a Tonkatsu Ramen :



After shopping some more, Julia and I got Easyway drinks, and it was cool how we realised after drinking for a while, that our straws matched the cover of the drink. (: You'll see what I mean :

The one on the right is Julia's and the one on the left is mine. (: 
I'm going out to dinner tonight with some family friends to some buffet. (:

Thanks for reading,
Michelle x

2 comments:

  1. Had an amazing time! <3 Always thirsty though. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun !! <3 and that's true ! So much to talk about. :P x

    ReplyDelete