Tuesday 17 January 2012

Tag: 90 Questions Tag - Part I

1. What are three ways to win your heart? 
- Be nice enough that I don't feel like ****.
- Accepts me for who I am.
- Knows when to apologise.


2. Do you like lightning? 
I think lightning is pretty.


3. Have you ever cut someone else's hair? 
Nope, but if I want to try and be a hairdresser.


4. Last person you said 'I hate you' to? 
Can't remember.


5. Rain or sunshine? 
Sunshine !


6. Last stupid thing you said to anyone? 
Can't remember.


7. Biggest turn off?
Smoking. Ew. Or drooling. Don't think people my age nowadays drool. Lol !

8. Movies. 
- War Horse.
- Avatar ( the one with the blue monkeys, lol )
- The Matrix trilogy.


9. Would you date someone who smokes? 
No...I don't want to passive smoke, and I don't wanna kiss you. Lol !

10. Would you date someone who was addicted to drugs? 
I wouldn't mind, since it means that he would need some sort of dependence on something. And I would help him to keep his addicted away.

11. What's your biggest turn on, physically? 
A big co- JOKE. Haha ! Um, I guess a nice chest? HAHA ! ABS <3

12. Would you have sex w/ someone you were dating? 
I wouldn't mind. So I guess yes.

13. Have you ever missed someone and regretted breaking up with them? 
No, I've never been in a relationship.

14. Have you ever dated someone more than once? 
Never been in a relationship.

15. If you could go on ONE DATE with any celebrity, who would it be? 
Bruno Mars.

16. What's your relationship status? 
Single, and ready to mingle. JOKE. Nah, I'm single but you'll have to go through my parents first. Good luck ! Lol !

17. Do you like cuddling? 
Yes.

18. Do you hold grudges? 
I only hold them for about 2 months and then I just get over it.

19. Do you regret dating anyone? 
Never dated.

20. Hugger or kisser? 
Both.

21. Missing someone? 
Yes.

22. Most important lesson you've learned from your exes/crushes? 
Find out their true self, don't just like them for their looks, like them for who they are.

23. Are you happier single or in a relationship? 
Haven't been in a relationship, so can't say.

24. How important are looks? 
Quite important to me, at least.

25. Would you rather date someone who was SUPER-HOT or someone who was nice? 
Someone that was nice, in a gentleman way.

26. Do you stay friends w/ the people you've dated? 
Sure, I would. I mean, if we weren't supposed to be together, and accepted each other for who we are, then I'm sure we'll get along with just friends.

27. Would you fight over someone you wanted to be with? 
No, no point in that.

28. Would/do you kiss on the 1st date? 
That would be romantic, so maybe.

29. If someone cheated on you, would you take them back if you really loved them? 
Depends. Cheating is a choice, not a mistake. And if they made that choice, well, it means they want something I can't give them. I'll give them a second chance, but no third chances.

30. Some random girl comes up to you and says "Who the hell are you?" What would you say back? 
I would say, "Excuse me? Sorry, but do I know you?".


I tag you.

Thanks for reading,
Michelle x

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'll post Part 2 and Part 3 real soon. :] xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, thanks for tagging me. (: And I'll keep updated. (: x

    ReplyDelete