Saturday 31 March 2012

Favourites: March 2012

SONGS: 


'Solo' by Jason Chen! So so good! ♥ Who said asians aren't talented? Hehe. :3


I'm kind of addicted to this song even though it's a bit old.

'Love on Top' by Beyonce.


And check out these covers of that song. I like Leroy's one the best.

Jason Chen:



Leroy:


I swear, Leroy is so dayum cute. :3

BOOKS: 


THE HUNGER GAMES SERIES!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥



SUCH A MASSIVE FAN OF THESE BOOKS. THEY ARE SO GOOD! ♥ Can't express my absolute love for this series. ♥

MOVIE/VIDEO: 


The Hunger Games! ♥ I'm biased. :3

BEAUTY: 


Rimmel London's Soft Kajal Eyeliner in Sable Brown. I got hardly anymore left. D;


That's my favourites for now! (:

Happy April Fool's Day. ;D Best wishes to your pranks. ♥

Love,
Michelle ♥

2 comments:

  1. Watched Hunger Games today and it was pretty good. :] But dunno about reading it, haha. Is it hard to get through?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, YOU WATCHED IT. Shudda told me. ;P No of course not!!!!! </3 x

      Delete