Saturday 31 March 2012

Update: Hunger Games and Boost Juice

Finally got to watch the Hunger Games movie today!
Honestly, I had high expectations, and it wasn't that good,  in terms of what I expected but really enjoyable. It was interesting, but my sister found it really boring. I suggest you read the book first, before watching it, it really helps understand the background much more, and you'll enjoy it more. Honestly, wish I had a guy that was like Peeta. ;3 ♥


I'm still giving it a 10/10. :3 I heart the Hunger Games. ♥ ♥ ♥ 

So since I practically ate a bag of chips in the cinemas so had Boost Juice, which I hadn't had in ages. Got an original Berry Berry Light.  ♥


There were these really cute baby chicks in the shopping centre, and obviously I had to go handle them. HAHA, that came out dirty, sorry. :P But seriously, they were dayum cute. Oh, by chicks, I mean chickens, not girls, in this context. :3 

Look at the little balls of fluff! Too cute. ♥


Anyhoo, held this one, and also a black one but didn't take a picture of the latter. :P 


They were so fragile and fluffy. I think one of them crapped onto the floor, HAHA. Oops. Sorry, chick.

Bought a shirt from Jayjays today, was on sale for $10, but didn't take a photo of it since it wouldn't do it justice. Also bought 3 bracelets from them as well. Went to Finkle to have a look around since my mum was buying a hat from there. It's this really cute boutique on the streets. Ended up getting a really simple belt for $10 as well. (:


Afterwards, had maths tutoring. Tomorrow will have tennis training in the morning and I want to go running, but I don't think I'll have time considering the mountain load of homework I have to do, but I am considering it. (:

That's it for now, thanks for reading!

Love,
Michelle x

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Still 10/10 XD So biased ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT'S GOOD. Just the movie was kinda screwed up. :P ♥

      Delete