Sunday 18 March 2012

Update: The Art of Spending Money

This morning, wrote up some maths notes, and got a bit bored, so I ended up drawing one of my sister's favourite anime characters; Haku from the Naruto series. Here's how it looks:

It was on lined paper lol. 
Had to get more travel supplies, so got cotton buds. And since I was out of my make up remover, got a bottle of that as well. I've used about 3 bottles of those already, so good! ♥  

Swisspers cotton tips, and Simple Kind to Eyes Make up Remover. 
My mum bought some things from Clinique, so I tagged along and got myself sample of their cleanser so I can take some for camp. And a gift set came with the purchases, and I got this. (: You might recognise the bag from this post: http://ilikestarryskies.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/update-whats-in-my-beauty-bag.html except the lining's purple. (:


Decided to make the brownies next week, since I'll be going to camp soon, and might not finish them in time. Also bought some hot cross buns today, best things ever!!  ♥    Besides sausage rolls of course. ;P

Anyhoo, have school tomorrow, and sport; cycling. Shall be interesting. ;D Have an orthodontist appointment on Tuesday, might be getting braces soon, yay.

That's about it for today!  

Thanks for reading,
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment