Friday 30 March 2012

Update: Fluffly White Clouds and Pizza

Kinda a random post, not necessarily on anything interesting today, but took more photos than usual so you have some eye candy, hehe. Anyhoo, I'll start with what I had for lunch today; creamy mushroom pasta. The best in the pasta world - absolutely my favourite. It's just so good and creamy!! ♥


Had Harmony Day Assembly today, and we had this really motivating and inspiring guest speaker to the assembly today. I forgot her name, but basically it's about racism in society and it's really interesting to see how passionate she is about her topic and how she became an activist.

Anyhoo, on the bus today, saw a piece of graffiti that said SNIPER. Thought it'll be cool to add it in my post. :3

Awkward angle, but there was a girl next to it and couldn't get a good angle. 
Had my last Matrix coaching session for the term since next Friday is Good Friday, and no school! Yay, basically Easter holidays by then. ;D Bought a slice of really good pizza for $2.50 before class.

Sorry, was halfway through when Julia ( www.littlemisscrayons.wordpress.com ) remembered to take photos of our food. :D 
When I got home, there were really pretty clouds, like a painting and I decided to take a picture of it. ;D

Isn't it beautiful ? (: 
Tomorrow, planning to go to movies and finally watch 'The Hunger Games' since I've been literally DYING to watch it since I finished the book last week. Can't wait! Heard it's really good. ♥


Anyhoo, not much to say now. Have maths tutoring tomorrow, and getting excited for the Easter holidays. (: Will be heading off to New Zealand for the first week of holidays and I'll make sure to take plenty of photos. 

That's about it for now. 

Thanks for reading!

Michelle x

2 comments:

  1. That's a pretty big lunch ^^""" and HOMG enjoy Hunger Games =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, didn't I say so? ;) Thanks, and definitely will!! ♥ x

      Delete