Thursday 29 March 2012

Update: Language Festival and Spider Webs

Today had the school language festival which so so so fun since no one even went to class. 'Cept for the last period with was maths, but other than that it was really tiring yet fun! I didn't dress up as anything though since I didn't have a qipao ( Chinese traditional clothing ) OR a kimono. But there was a classmate who did wear one and it was so beautiful! Makes me want a kimono even more!



This morning, went to school super early since I thought there was badminton training, but turned out it was cancelled since there was the festival and people had to use the sport hall for their stalls. But I took some nice photos in the early morning of the school. (:

The bin. ;D 


Found a spider web, and attempted to take a photo of it, hopefully you can see it. ;D 
So didn't end up taking many photos of the festival itself, plus I'll have to get permission from people if I can put their face on my blog, lol! Anyhoo, I had to make okonomiyaki ( Japanese pancakes ) for the first period, but I got so absorbed into flipping and cooking it, I ended up doing 3 periods! It was really hot and my legs ended up with different temperatures; one was really hot and the other was really cold. HAHA. Didn't take a photo of the pancakes though, they don't look nice and appetising, but bought one afterwards and they were really good! ♥

Hung out with Julia ( www.littlemisscrayons.wordpress.com ) for the rest of the day to look at games and food. Spent most of my money on food, rather than money since I like food better. ;D ♥

I ate these really nice Korean rice cakes on a skwer with spicy sauce which are my favourite! ♥ Took a photo of it. ;D

Ignore my face. :3
Afterwards, also had a bowl of really spicy Korean food as well. No idea what it was but it had rice cakes and it was really good! ♥ But extremely spicy. Drank a lot of water, HAHA. I wonder how I survived. But my stomach had some issues after wards....

I know; it looks like a piece of poop, but it was good! ♥ Oh, and you shudda seen Julia's reaction to a small piece - priceless. :3 
Julia and I also went to this stall which was a competition against time to eat a donut off a piece of string. We chose a small one, because I don't even think I could've handled a big one; and it was actually harder than I thought. Because somehow, the donut just absorbed all my saliva and I found it hard to break it up, so I forced it down my throat in 30 seconds! Woo! So happy.

The two cute donuts. I wish I enjoyed them more, I ate them so quickly. ;P 
Also went to the Oracle which was so funny because the girl that was there was a great actor and takes drama lessons. The way she talked was hilarious and the way she opened her eyes really large was funnehhhh! ♥

The little self-made tent thing. :3 
Also watched people sumo wrestle, but didn't want to take a picture of them with their faces in it, but a group of boys were wrestling and one of them just picked the other up and chucked them off the stage, HAHA.

Anyhoo, I have an assignment due tomorrow which I haven't started and forgot about the whole week. D: Better get started on that, and I'll be doing monthly favourites soon too! I haven't forgotten about that! ;D

Thanks for reading,
Michelle x

P.S. Feedback much appreciated, feel free to leave a message in my cbox on the left hand side of the page. (: ♥

6 comments:

  1. NO! IT'S ILLEGAL FOR YOU TO CENSOR YOUR FACE T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't believe you, you epitomise a photogenic appearance ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely disagree with that. ;P ♥ x

      Delete
    2. You may disagree but I will always think it's true :3

      Delete
    3. Then we keep our own opinions. ;) x

      Delete