Saturday 10 March 2012

Update: Egg Benedict and Heels!

Met up with Julia ( www.littlemisscrayons.wordpress.com ) around 11A.M, today to go eat lunch and shop. It was so fun! Since it was still rather early, went around window shopping, and we decided to go to 'Rubi Shoes' to try on heels for the fun of it. Yeah, girls are strange. Hehe.

These are by far my favourite ones of all the ones we tried. Oh by the way, Julia is on the left.

Really want these now. 
These are my second favourite.


and a continuation from Friday's hats.


So went to the Coffee Club, and food was expensive but so good! Ordered what Julia had, which was an Ice Tea and Egg Benedict, which was soooo gooood!!! Thank you to Julia, :3



Bling bling Julia. ;P
Tried on heaps of clothing, since we were so bored, lol. But was really fun, just got tiring. Anyhoo, bought this really cute storage from Priceline. Love it so much!


Lid off. 
Had a really great day today, I let the pictures speak for themselves.

Shall update again, later.

Michelle x

4 comments:

  1. Woah...those heels are so tall 8O Maybe you'd be taller than me with those on ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be even taller than my dad, let alone you. >:D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cutip storage thing is so cute!!! I had a really good time too. <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Q-Tip**, and thank you! (: <3 x

    ReplyDelete