Saturday 31 March 2012

Tag: 2012


1. Have you ever found a bug in your food?
- I think so. :P And I probably ate it without knowing, HAHA. 

2. Do you ever read things you wrote as a kid? What were you like?
- Yes, and they bring back memories. ♥

3. What is most of your junk email from?- SPAM. From companies asking for money... SCAMS. 

4. Do you have any upcoming appointments? what for?
- Orthodontist, need to get braces soon. Have to pull out teeth first. D: 

5. Your boyfriends birthday is coming up, and you’re totally broke. what do you do?
- I would take him somewhere memorable. ♥ 

6. Would you be content to turn out just like your mom?
- In her views of life, yes. But the way she connects with people, maybe not. Her culture is unique but I would love to learn it. ♥

7. What is one skill you would like to have, but don’t want to work towards?
- Singing. 

8. Why did you last feel awkward?
- I can't remember, but probably because I couldn't look in someone's eyes. HAHA. I'm so gay. 

9. Is there someone you can tell anything to?

- No, not really. People judge easily. ;P 10. Would you like to complain about anything right now?- YES. HELL YEAH. 

11. What is going to happen in your life in 2013?
- I want to gain more independence from my parents. (: 

12. If you could pick one topic for everyone in your country to learn more about, what would you pick?
- The important of keeping Earth beautiful. ♥

13. How do you feel about people your age having children?
- I personally think they are kinda young to handle that kind of thing, but if they can, I wouldn't mind I guess. But it is slightly disturbing. 

14. When was the last time you were at a park?
- Today, when I went jogging. (: 

15. Could you fall asleep right now if you tried?
- Don't think so. :P 

16. Do you feel like going to funerals helps you in the grieving process?
- Haven't been to one before. 

17. If humans could have their eyes be any color in the world, which color would you want?
- I personally would want blue eyes. ♥

18. What do you want out of life?
- To inspire people. 

19. How do you feel about the whole, organic food craze?
- It's healthy.

 20. Who was the last person you heard snore?
- This chick at camp. Hehe. I'm glad I'm not the only one who snores. 

21. Have you ever been in a car accident? Were you driving or someone else? What happened?
- I think so but I was only like 5. 

22. Who was the last person you met?
- I really can't remember. :O 

23. Do you think it’s possible for an 18 year old to be ready to get married?
- Yes, if they are definite that they are the person they would spend with the rest of their life. 

24. Have you ever had a dream about someone on tv, or a show? What happened?
- Probably but can't remember.

24. Who do you text the most?
- I have no idea. :O 

Michelle ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment