Sunday 29 April 2012

Favourites: April 2012

SONGS: 


'Strange Clouds' B.o.B. ft. Lil Wayne.

Best song ever ! ♥ Really want the album.


'Call Me Maybe' Carly Rae Jepsen

So catchy, and I love the ending of her music video. HAHA, oh and the guy is so hot. ♥


BOOKS: 


Haven't really read any books this month, besides finishing off 'The Hunger Games', and 1984. ):

MOVIE/VIDEO: 


'The Avengers'! ♥


BEAUTY: 


Garnier B.B Cream. So so so freaking good. Can't express how much I love this thing. ♥

I have this in Light. 
That's it for April favourites, thanks for reading!

Michelle ♥

4 comments:

  1. So jelly you got to watch Avengers T_T WHY NO INVITE ME :( But glad you enjoyed it ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I know right!! Wanna buy it, but I'm broke. ): ♥ x

      Delete