Sunday 22 April 2012

Update: Photo Booths & Another Beauty Haul

Today, stayed at home for a while to do my maths notes, before heading out with my parents for lunch. (:

We went to the mall to get a few things at Coles and I picked up this really cheap beauty pack from Rimmel. (: At Kmart, got a nail polish remover since I ran out a couple of days ago.

Sally Hansen Acetone-Free Polish Remover
Rimmel London Volume Flash Mascara x10
Rimmel London Kajal Kohl Eyepencil in Jet Black
At the mall, there was a stall of free samples of the new Nescafe 3 in 1 coffee and they had a photo booth and you could go for free. (: Took a cup, and queued up, and went with my mum. Got some free sachets as well. They were really good. ♥ The photos were really good as well. (: Two strips were printed out. Gave one to my mum. ♥


School is starting soon. One more day tomorrow, and that's it. ): So sad, the holidays passed by so quickly. Felt like yesterday, I was sitting in the coach at New Zealand. I miss that place. </3

Anyhoo, not much to add, but thanks for reading!

Michelle ♥

5 comments:

  1. ANOTHER beauty haul ^^""""" Aren't you an expensive little kiddy ;P oooh that's your mum? You look like her :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm expensive. >:D And yes, she is. (: x

      Delete
    2. My goodness, just realised how big that heart at the end was 8O

      Delete
  2. At least beauty hauls are my favourite posts. :] By the way, commenting on most of the posts I was away and couldn't read so gonna be alotta spam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, what do you mean 'at least'? ;P And thank you! <3 x

      Delete