Thursday 19 April 2012

Update: Beauty & Hair Haul

Today, went out to go shopping and I bought a whole crapload of stuff from 'Chemist Warehouse' which is a really cute, cheap chemist. (:


I bought a new Olay cleanser, witch hazel and moisturiser. (: I actually got the Listerine from Woolworths.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture for sensitive skin;
OLAY pore minimizing CLEANSER + SCRUB
T.N. Dickinson's All Natural Witch Hazel
LISTERINE Whitening Enamel Protection
Went to another hair salon and bought some rounded ceramic brushes for my hair. Got two - one for long hair and one for the fringe. So freaking expensive, but still got them. ♥

TIGIPRO Large Round Brush and BRUSHWORX White Pearl 

This one was the most expensive but this one's professional salon. 

Took off their packaging. 
Had handmade noodles for lunch from this really good restaurant.

That's basically it for today, need to finish off my maths homework, which is taking me forever. Then need to start reading the book '1984'. (:

Thanks for reading,
Michelle x

4 comments:

  1. That's a lot of stuff ^^""" Haha those brushes! My mum uses those, they make your hair look reallyyy nice =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is. And yes, they do. If you know how to use them. ;P x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh, the brushes are a beauty. Though I'm still practising on how to handle a hair dryer AND a brush at the same time. (: x

      Delete