Wednesday 25 April 2012

Update: ANZAC Day and the Avengers

First and foremost, I want to say thank you to all the soldiers that fought bravely in the wars, past and present. They have so much courage and bravery, that it is so important we remember and honour them on this special day. Lest we forget. ♥

Image taken from IMBd site. 
Today, went out to the movies to watch 'The Avengers' which came out today. Was so excited for this! ♥ Went to the 12P.M session, and it did not disappoint, to say the least.

Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D. brings together a team of super humans to form The Avengers to help save the Earth from Loki and his army. "

This movie was so good! ♥ Definitely one of my types of movies. ♥ ♥ Rate it 19/20. ;D

Anyhoo, went shopping and got some Typo pens.


Also got my formal dress from this cute shop 'Ally' but going to return it because, found a better one online. However, they have sold out, so I shall see. (:

Tomorrow, have badminton training in the morning and also have to present a group aerobics routine. Really need to finish off my maths homework right now. I also have a badminton competition this Saturday which I'm completely pumped about. Love badminton. ♥

Thanks for reading,
Michelle x


2 comments:

  1. Don't forget to gimme a lift on Saturday. Nice try today. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure. What do you mean nice try today? :O x

      Delete