Saturday 7 April 2012

Update: Haku Drawing & Packing

Yesterday night, drew another sketch of Haku from the anime series, Naruto, that my sister is so in love with.

Why do I always draw on lined paper? LOL. 
Anyhoo, today, just chilled at home. Didn't wake up until around 10P.M! HAHA, went out for lunch at some Cantonese BBQ store downtown, and also bought blotting sheets. Funny story actually, I left my old ones in my school skirt along with my lipbalm and forgot to take them out, and they got quite a ride. Had to chuck out the old sheets and the lip balm, that's another story.


I reckon the best Cantonese dish out there, would be 'Sweet and Sour Pork' which are such a favourite! I really love that stuff. But if you make it too soggy, it's like Weetbix - it's gross. HAHA. Why am I talking about food....? Must be hungry...

Okay, such a random post and my ranting on about strange things, but I'm going out to dinner tonight, and we're leaving now. Just a short update. (:

Oh, I'm leaving for New Zealand soon, I'm so excited for that! Need to start packing and realise now that I have a lot of crap to carry since it's going to be cold.

That's it, thanks for reading!

Love,
Michelle ♥ ( Sorry, had to have at least one heart in my post. ;) )

1 comment: