Sunday 1 April 2012

Update: Easter Bunnies and HUNGER GAMES

I had tennis training in the morning, which was really fun. The weather was pretty hot, but I personally was enjoying the heat. ♥

Wore my bracelets I got from Jayjays along with these Karma ties I got from Equip some time ago.


Have a new favourite song, 'Solo' by Jason Chen which is so good! ♥


Finally got the last two Hunger Games books which I haven't read yet. Shall bring it to New Zealand and read it on the plane or something. (: I hope I don't lose them.


And some beauty products since I ran out of cotton pads and my favourite eyeliner. Got it in blue this time though.

Swisspers cosmetic squares, and organic cotton pads. Also Rimmel Soft Kajal Pencil in 'Denim Blue'. ♥
Today wasn't really my day since my internet was down for about half the day. And then my favourite pair of shorts broke. Then my iPod broke. And then the Mac Store wasn't open so I can't fix it. Sigh, oh well. At least I still have my Hunger Game books for New Zealand. :D

I'll update again soon! ♥

Thanks for reading,
Michelle ♥

2 comments:

  1. The song is pretty cute - Listening to it on your Facebook. Tell me how the EL goes. :] x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful! <3 and yes I shall. Already used it, it's really good! But I like the brown colour better. :P x

      Delete