Tuesday 17 April 2012

Update: Shopping, Movies & Photo Booths

On Monday ( 16.04.2012 ), went out with Julia ( www.littlemisscrayons.wordpress.com ) and Jennifer to the mall. Haven't seen Jennifer in a long long time! </3 Great to see her again! ♥ And didn't see Julia for about a week since I went to New Zealand.

Anyhoo, we just messed around in stalls, and had lunch. ;D

Trying on Police hats with Jennifer, because we're bad ass like that, HAHA. Really want this for Halloween. ♥

Julia and I chilling with our Boost Juices. ♥
 Had these really good rice paper rolls for lunch. ♥

These are really good. And people say this is so little, but had Boost Juice afterwards which fills me right up! ;D
Watched a movie afterwards, which was '21 Jump Street'. I had next to no expectations for this movie since I wasn't going to plan on watching this; wanted to watch 'Battleship', but we decided to watch this one. I didn't even have any idea what this was about, LOL. But was hilarious, love their cute jokes. ♥ 


The next day, Tuesday ( 17.04.2012 ), went out with Julia again, but to the CBD. We were going to Paddy's Market since Julia said everything there was cheap, but turned out it was closed. Don't know for what reason though, :/. So instead, went to take CAPS first, which is an Asian photo booth that's really popular there. 

They turned out pretty cute. 


Went to Galaxy World in Market City which is a gaming centre. We played this dancing game, and spent all of our tokens playing MONOPOLY. Was really difficult since our machine was kinda dodgy. 

Walked around the mall, and bought a really cute and cheap sunglasses case from Dotti. 

Couldn't be bothered to clear my desk before taking a photo, so you can see my maths homework in the background, lol. 
Also bought some Mother Day's gifts which is coming up soon, but I have no idea when. ♥

Had a really nice lunch at Ajisen Ramen. Got the Karaage Ramen. 


After eating, we headed off to karaoke, but turned out it was much more expensive than we thought, and we were running out of time, so we just walked around the streets. Was very close to buying these really cute and cheap denim shirt from SES but decided to think about it. Left it back on the rack, and when I got back to buy it, turned out someone had purchased my size and there was none left. >:( 

Ah well, pretty proud of myself, that I didn't spend more money than I needed to, considering how much I spent going bungy jumping in New Zealand. Working on the rest of the posts from NZ now, feel free to check out the first 4 days: 


As for an update on today, I think I'm sick. Have the flu, I reckon. Trying to work on my maths homework, but with my headache, I really don't want to. Finished the Hunger Games so good! ♥ But I reckon the ending is kinda a crappy. It's so sad. </3 No spoilers, LOL.

Anyhoo, that's about it for now. Really need a haircut, lols.

Thanks for reading!

Michelle ♥

4 comments:

  1. FOUND IT! XD the food looks so nice 8) and maths! XD Doing Coordinate Geo? ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very pleased to find this site. I definitely enjoyed reading every little bit of it and I have it bookmarked to check out new stuff posted regularly.
    photo booth rental ventura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh awesome, thanks for taking the time to read and comment! Means a lot to me. (: ♥ x

      Delete