Tuesday 29 November 2011

Favourites: November 2011

Time for monthly favourites again. :D Though I don't know if I should continue with this since I don't think anyone reads these. :P

SONGS:

Been really into Bruno Mars. :D

It Will Rain by Bruno Mars :


Best Friend by Jason Chen :



BOOKS:

I don't think I've read any books. :O Oh my gosh, so unstudious. Lol. Should start reading I reckon. :P

MOVIE/VIDEO:

I loved 'Clash of the Titans' and I still do now. Not the only movie I watched this month, but that one was the best out of all the ones I've watched this month.



and the second favourite would be the 'Doctor Who' series. (: They're pretty good, though I'd be too scared to watch them alone. :P

FASHION:

Lacy shorts? Lol.

BEAUTY:

Uhm....Star Bronzer by Lancome. (:

Google image. (:
Do one. (:

Michelle <3

2 comments: