Friday 11 November 2011

Update: Peer Support Training Day !

I actually forgot that I had another gift from the Japanese girls yesterday and so I took a picture of it. (:


Kawaii keshigomu desu !! ( Cute erasers ! )
Anyways, today, we had a peer support training day which was really really fun. We played heaps of games including : Mafia, Wah ( Weylie's boyfriend ! Just kidding, the name of the game :P Lol ), this really fun chocolate game where there's a die passed around and everyone has a go at rolling it to try and get a 6 to go to the middle of the circle and cut a chocolate block with a plastic fork and knife while balancing a cup filled with a weight. So fun. :D

At the end of the day, we passed around this 'Happiness Sheet' where everyone writes a compliment about the person on the sheet of paper. Since Julia ( http://www.littlemisscrayons.wordpress.com/ ) wanted to see mine but I forgot to show her, I'll put it here :

(: I'm definitely keeping this; going to hang it somewhere for self-esteem boost. (:
After school, tried to prank a friend with Julia but failed. Really miserably. Had Matrix coaching which was kinda fun. Lol. (:

Sorry for short post but that was part of my day. (:

Thanks for reading,
Michelle <3

6 comments:

  1. The rubbers look yum, haha. Your Happiness Sheet was sweet. And I did not fail at all. :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fail? You mean standing around ? :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say it looked yummy too! Stop stealing my words Julia XD ahaha, you guys, still pranking XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not pranking in the calling way ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I see. Ramping it up and taking it one step further eh? XD

    ReplyDelete