Saturday 12 November 2011

Favourites: October 2011

I reckon I should do a favourites post after every month. (: It's kind of late but better than never. :D

SONGS:

Haven't really been up to date with songs but my favourites ( in no particular order ) are :

Skyscraper by Demi Lovato


Invincible by Tinie Tempah ft. Kelly Rowland


and Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen. Lol.

BOOKS:

I've only read one book last month and I loved it. It's 'The Painted Man' by Peter Brett. (: So good ! It's a series so I need to get the next one. (:


MOVIE/VIDEO:

Haven't watched any new movies last month. But I did watch a short film on Youtube which I have placed on here before. I love it ! So damn hilarious and suspenseful. :P

'Crush the Skull'


FASHION:

My fashion hasn't changed much but since it's Spring/Summer, I'm wearing more bright happy colours like bright blue and purple. (:

Gladiator sandals ! Got mine last year and they were cheap, so I've been wearing them nearly ever week now. (:

BEAUTY:

Been loving this mascara by Maybelline. Colossal Volum' Xpress by Maybelline :

Image courtesy from Google.
That's it for now. (: I'll do a November favourites some time and if I forget, someone scream at me :P

Michelle <3


No comments:

Post a Comment