Wednesday 23 November 2011

Update: IT'S MY BDAY :D

Firstly, I want to thank all the people who have wished me a 'happy birthday', whether it was by mouth ( that came out wrong :P ), via Facebook, email, text, etc. (: It really meant a lot to me.

So I turned 15 today ! So now I can happily purchase Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 if I'm allowed, and watch Ma 15 + movies. :L Pretty cool. :D

Thank you to Julia ( http://www.littlemisscrayons.wordpress.com/ ) who said 'Happy Birthday' first, like a day early - LAWL. Wanted to be first? ;) And then also giving me an awesome birthday present ! Thank you so much for being my friend and being there when I needed you most. I'm so blessed to have met you and hope I'll share many more hilarious memories to come.


A jewellery stand with stuff in a box that I couldn't be bothered to take out to photograph separately. :P THANK YOU AGAIN ! <3
Thank you to Oliver ( http://reminisceinnocence.blogspot.com/ ) for your text at exactly midnight which was the first text I got, though not the first person that wished me Happy Birthday, but nevertheless it really surprised me and shocked me in the morning when I realised what day it was. Ahahah ! Lawl. I really was surprised, so thank you. And I also know you don't have a lot of credit either, so thank you so much for the thought of it, and your text. :D Thank you for being an awesome friend when I needed you and know that I'll always be there. (:

Thank you to Sarah, who actually gave me the most thoughtfull and awesome present which was hand/home-made which meant a lot to me. You must've put so much effort and time into the actual present !! Thank you for being the most awesome friend and travel buddy and I'm sure we'll spend more time together in the future.


She made this really awesome poster with all these sweet comments on it. Took me ages to read but it is so creative ! Can totally imagine you as a designer :P


What was inside the box? An egg that she made ! It had all these really nice comments written in paper inside of it. One is example is the one there ^ and thank you so much ! I'm so scared it'll break !
 
Really cute toy !!!!!! I love this so much !
Thank you to Grace who thoughtfully bothered to give me a birthday present which was so sweet. Funny story actually - Jane and her decided to put all the presents in my bag when I went to the bathroom and so when I came back and opened my bag I had a heartattack because I thought I picked the wrong bag ! So hilarious but I thought it was so sweet. (: Thank you for being an amazing Japanese buddy and I know I'll be pranking on you in the future with another acquaintance of mine ;) *Hint hint*


You REALLY knew what to get me didn't you? ( No sarcasm ) :P
Thank you to Jane who gave me these really cute edible-looking rubbers/erasers. They are so cute ! Too scared to use them since they are so adorable. Thank you for being so kind to me even though I was so mean and pranked on you everyday ! Lawl. But it's funny ;) I never get old of the same joke, because you always think differently. :P Thank you for being my Japanese buddy and I'm sure we'll have more fun in the future ( sounds so dirty ) :P .

They look so good !
Thank you to Amanda ( http://amaheart.tumblr.com/ ) who gave me my birthday present yesterday and sent me a really warming email to wish me 'Happy Birthday'. I loved the presents you gave me and I hope you like the chocolates I gave you. (: You are a really awesome and great friend for however long we've only met and known each other and I hope to share memories with you in the future. (:

CUTE TEDDY BEAR ! ~
Thank you to Jennifer who I'm so grateful to have met for your uniqueness and funny sense of humour. Thank you for your present, and being there when I needed someone. I know you've gone through hard times and I'm sure you'll come back with a stronger heart. "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger." (: I look forward to being your friend in the future :D


Thank you ! It's so pretty ~

Thank you to my sister for giving me....a rubber. Again. Funny story actually ( again ) - she gave me one some years ago and she said it was her best rubber and then about 5 minutes after giving it to me, she took it back because it was too 'precious'. So I was kind of expecting that to happen. Lawl. :P Thank you for being an amazingly annoying sister and though I'm over-protective of you and you don't seem to appreciate it, I hope you will stay with me till the end <3 ~

It's the thought that counts :P
Thank you to my parents who gave me money. Like every year because they never know what to get me. I always save it up, like I will this year so I can travel overseas sometime, either the world or America. (: More likely the world, because I really want to see other places. :D Thank you for being there when I needed you most, caring me, raising me, and tolerating my tantrums and knowing what is right for me. Thank you for all your support and I will support you back when the time comes. That's a promise. Though I doubt you guys can read English. :P
The asian way of giving money ;)
That was all my presents and to say the least, I have definitely enjoyed my day. :D I will be updating more often and I have to go to dinner now. Lawl. That was unexpected :P

Thanks for everything,
Michelle <3

4 comments:

  1. Aw, this is so amazingly sweet. In Rahul's accent, 'My pleasure. ;]' Your sister is so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawl. Oh my gosh - you remind me !! AHH So embarassing ! :P And yes sadly, she is. In an annoying way. ): xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Mash ya so sweet and cute :) And awesome blogging, hope you had an awesome birthday honey :]

    <3Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you. You're so cute :L I had an amazing birthday (: xx

    ReplyDelete