Thursday 22 September 2011

Holidays in 1 Day !!

It's soooo close to the holidays ! One more day to go !

I just came back from my sister's musical performance and to be honest it wasn't that good.....): But I thought the kids were soo cute and since it was at my old school, it brought back many happy and sad memories of being in that very same hall tonight. :D

Saw some people that I haven't seen in many years and said hi. That was the good part. The performances were quite cute but the only problem was that you couldn't hear the people sing. :P

At school today, we had a Year 12 Graduation Assembly which was really heart-felt. So best wishes for those in the future <3 If you are ever going to read this. :P We bought Ovalteenies which are really nice since I hadn't eaten them in YEARS. Funny conversation on Tuesday with a friend that we tried to get some Ovalteenies off her :

Me : Hey Julia ( http://www.littlemisscrayons.wordpress.com/ ), do you want to ask ______ whether or not we can have some Ovalteenies?
Julia : YEAH !
Me : Let's write it on a post-it note. ;D
Julia : *hands me post-it notes*
Me : *writes : HEY, IF IT'S OK, CAN JULIA AND I HAVE SOME OVALTEENIES? IF THERE ARE ANY LEFT? THANKS*
_____ : *Passes back the note with the packet*
Julia and me : *gets really excited and reads the note which said : SORRY. ATE THEM ALL. *

She gave us the rubbish ==" How nice. :P

Anyways, tomorrow is the last day of school and I have a badminton competition on Sunday which I might not attend since my partner is in Adelaide? And she was the one who dragged me along =="

Anyhoo, love,
Michelle <3

3 comments:

  1. HOMG! Little kids' performances are so cute ^^ I should visit my primary school sometime soon ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, M was funny but that note and rubbish was not. >:P xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Oliver : Yes they are too cute :3 (:

    @Julia : Yes she was. I thought the note and rubbish was cheeky :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete