Saturday 3 September 2011

Update No. 58 - Bought some new books :D

I bought some books today. 4 to be exact. I went to Westfield to buy them at this Dymocks store. There was a separate stand outside somewhere and they had discounted books and there was a stand that said 4 for $20 so I got 4 books. (: A pretty nice bargain there. All the books I've chosen look creepy and action-packed so can't wait to read them. I only chose action-packed/bloody looking ones because the other 'happy' ones looked gay and boring. No offense. Lol.

Some pictures:


The Painted Man by Peter V. Brett - I have really high hopes for this. My dad told me there's a movie on this? :S


The Third Option by Vince Flynn. Looks action-packed since there's a gun in his hand. Lol


Blood Oil by James Phelan - I'm scared to read this. Lol.


The Griffin's Flight by K. J. Taylor. No thoughts on this. Lol.
 If anyone wants to borrow one, tell me. (: But I think you guys don't like my kind of books. Lol.

Thanks for reading,
Michelle xx

P.S. I'm listening to 'Look at me now' and it's affecting my typing by making me type like a mad woman. :P

2 comments:

  1. Lol, mad woman =P I think you and I don't agree on books or songs, like we don't like the same type. Happy reading! =P xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We switched around in liking songs - I liked rap and pop before and you liked slow music. Now it's the other way around. :P xx

    ReplyDelete