Friday 23 September 2011

Tag : Handwritting Tag (:

This is one of those tags that I've seen go around the blogging community so I decided to do it as well. Of course I haven't been tagged but that's the fun of it. (: Enjoy.
Here are the questions:
1. What is your name? And your blog.
2. Blog url
3. Write: The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.
4. Favorite quote
5. Favorite song
6. Favorite band/singers
7. Write anything you want
8. Pass it along to a few bloggers
If you want to have this tag - please, feel tagged ;)


Click to enlarge :P
 

Closer (: Top part.



Bottom part. (:
 You TAGGED !

Love,
Michelle <3

3 comments:

  1. Such prettiful handwriting! And I'll do it. Eminem. <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homg, why are girls' handwriting always so pretty T_T me so jealous D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Julia : Thank you. DO it soon ;)

    @ Oliver : I don't know. :P Practise? :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete