Monday 12 September 2011

Saturday Shopping

Forgot to post up that I went shopping on Saturday for Duke of Ed stuff and other things. (:

I bought a shirt from Kmart for $5 - It's stripey. Took photos of it, but they do no justice so I'm not going to put it up. It's red and navy striped. (:

I also bought rather expensive sports tights for Duke of Ed since apparently leggings are perfect for the hike. I don't have a picture of them, since they look rather....lame. Lol. They were $35 but reduced to $28. (:

Then I got three other items I rather not mention or I'll get strange stares from people. (:

Love,
Michelle <3

4 comments:

  1. I won't stare, pwomiseeeeee~ So tell? 83

    ReplyDelete
  2. :P But people will stare if I put it here. :P So nevermind ! (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know. :P Depends on how you think it is. ;) xx

    ReplyDelete