Saturday 15 October 2011

15 Day Challenge: 15 Basic Facts About Me

Here goes nothing :

1. I'm 14 years old, turning 15 soon ! (:

2. I don't like sausages, Coke, Pepsi, and any other soda drink. In my opinion, tastes like s**t. Lol.

3. I try very hard not to cuss but as you can see from No. 2, I do it online but I like to censor. (: If I'm extremely pissed/angry I would scream the F/S word in my head about 5 times.

4. I watch Youtube make up gurus.

5. I'm a complete sucker for pretty girly stuff - anything that has ballet pink or golds, or LACE ! LOL.

6. I like to go shopping ( like any other girl ) especially for clothes, jewellery and make up.

7. I have an addiction to internet I have this urge to turn my computer on when I'm studying. No good at all.

8. I am loyal to friends if they prove their worth. (:

9. I learn the flute.

10. I like to rap to really dirty rap songs. LOL. As long as I beep the swear words, though I think it sounds better with them. :P

11. I go to an all girls high school.

12. I am single. (: Not that I'm allowed to date at this age anyways. Lol.

13. I don't watch TV unless it's for daily night news.

14. I'm trying to get a job. But only part-time since I value my school work.

15. I chose to go tutoring so I can't say my parents forced me to. Though when I was younger they did. (:

Michelle xx

2 comments: