Wednesday 12 October 2011

Off to Duke of Ed Again

I'm going off for Duke of Ed tomorrow (: I think I still have stomach issues but if that is the case I'll go back home. I don't mind either way since my yearly exams are coming up and haven't studied much in the holidays. ): So doesn't matter either way. (: So I'm going to bed early since I feel sleep deprived. ):

So today, I had a maths test which wasn't that hard. I wasn't expecting much so that was ok. (: I had badminton training in the morning which was fun. :D Played with Julia ( http://www.littlemisscrayons.wordpress.com/ ) FINALLY ! :D After school, had knitting club which was fun as well. Nearly finished with my knitted square and I'll donate that to the teacher who would make it into this blanket for those who need it. (:

Sorry for the short updates lately. Not much to say. Yesterday, I went to the doctor's to check up on my blood test results and what is wrong with my stomach issues. I'll talk about that in a separate post after Duke of Ed. (:

Stay safe,
Michelle <3

2 comments: